Pages

Craigslist Psycho

Friend Jill points out this "kinda scary, kinda funny" Craigslist gem:
I'm looking for a woman to bear and raise children for me. I want to be able to see them on a regular basis (e.g. weekends). The exact terms are up for negotiation, but would likely involve stipulations like:
* commitment to have a least three children
* $20k per child per year, conception-age 18
* compensation in the form of child-support payments (and therefore likely tax-free)
If interested, send a message describing why you would be a good mother, a photo, a phone number, and a time that you can be called.
Location: Chicago
Compensation: $60k-$120k
It does offer the advantage of skipping the whole exhilarating-dating-falling- proposal-ring-expensive-wedding- hard-first-year- early-wrong-guess- painful-messy-expensive-divorce- bitter-custody-battle part of the relationship.

2 comments:

  1. Seems rather clean and straightforward to me. I tried answering the ad, but apparently the guy is kinda picky. Still, $120K gigs are hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Scarier still is the fact that there are people-- that you and I know-- making the same kind of offers.

    ReplyDelete