Pages

Llama love

Trinket's nuzzly kisses are velvety soft and gentle.

You can virtually adopt this darling creature, one of Bella Vista Farm sanctuary's 600 animals, and you don't have to lift a finger or even get this close. (By the way, they only spit when they're freaked, and then it's a doozy. But nobody's freaked where Trinket lives.)

Prefer a virtual kitty-cat? How about a pig or pygmy goat or puppy dog or rooster or peacock or steer or mule or .... getting the idea?

See all the cutie-pies' pictures right now by clicking on anewscafe.com. Prepare to have your heart stolen.

1 comment:

  1. If my daughter saw that llama, 24 hours later I'd be sitting in my back yard picking up it's poopy while my daughter is busy thinking up a name and asking me if we could color it pink.

    ReplyDelete