Pages

'We are the ones we've been waiting for'

What a great quote: "We are the ones we've been waiting for."

I read it in an article about Google announcing it would put considerable emphasis on finding solutions and new technology for renewable energy.

I read it as the title of an Alice Walker book.

Last week we heard it come out of Barack Obama's mouth.

There's a $25 Target gift card waiting for the first person to definitively, correctly tell me where that quote actually originated.

You have until 8 p.m. Eastern today. Ready, set, go.
_________________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. The Firesign Theater. Wait, maybe they said, "Who am we, anyway?" Yeah, that was what they said. Sorry.

    P.S. You can win prizes on your blog??? How cool! Maybe I can start giving things away on my blog, too. I have some lawn chairs, the seats are broken through and they're a bit rusty, but they'd make a fine yard sculpture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A proverb from the elders of the Hopi nation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, but Pogo said "We have met the enemy and he is us". Is that worth anything?

    ReplyDelete