Pages

Sodomize what?!

Public officials sometimes misspeak spectacularly, but this fellow had extra help. Not that he needed any.

From the Oak Park, Ill., Wednesday Journal corrections:
In the Jan. 23 issue, River Forest Village President Frank Paris is quoted saying, “I’ll answer any question except if you ask me how many times I sodomized my parent. Those kinds of questions can’t be asked.”

What Mr. Paris actually said was, “I’ll answer any question except if you ask me how many times I sodomized my parrot.”

Wednesday Journal regrets the error.
More... regrettheerror.com, 2.01.08
_________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Priceless. Thanks for getting my Monday mindset in order! Off to the salt mines now.
    Jas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every town needs its own Ken Murray. Thanks for the laugh, and the link. That's a cool site.

    ReplyDelete