Pages

Jim dandy Jim Dyar

Sorry to see the local newspaper lose yet another gem of a journalist. Entertainment editor Jim Dyar says he's moving on to other projects.

People have been telling him for years to pursue his musical dreams. Maybe now he can do it full time. He's very talented and a genuine gentleman, and nobody deserves happiness and success more than he does.

Jim Dyar Band's
next gig: Vintage wine bar on Saturday, 8:30 p.m. See you there.
_________________________________________________________

3 comments:

  1. Its the end of an era. I would like to publicly thank you, Kelly, and thank Mr. Dyar for allowing me to contribute, in some small way, to d.a.t.e.
    Although I will be eternally grateful for the opportunity you both afforded me, the public has but the both of you to blame for the horrendous hoax being perpetrated every week in the lower right-hand column of page 2.
    I look forward to watching both you, and Jim, blossom like a Pink Hollyhock here in our little Redding garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had the good fortune to hang out with Jim Dyar on occasion. Jim is a dynamo and once he shakes off the dust from his former corporate ball and chain, I have no doubt Jim will find his pace and do great things.

    Here in our village of Redding, we are lucky to have someone of Jim's caliber.

    Bruce Greenberg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh. I didn't know Jim was a dandy. Makes me see him in a whole new light. ;)

    ReplyDelete